PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL processing.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2011, 06:35
Cactus225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well honestly, my concern is the amount of time that would be spent on verification processes.

I had to wait a good 8 months for the WPC to ready my license which delayed the submission of my DGCA papers. Its been 3 months on top of that since I submitted those papers and it hasnt even been picked up for processing yet, now if they spend another 3 months just verifying all the 'verification certificates' I have submitted, its just a huge waste of time and resources.
God help those who have a couple of documents rejected and have to start all over at the end of the line when they resubmit those documents. I think thats where half the recency problems arise in the first place.

When does this end and I can start applying for jobs?

For a profession where we all have spent such vast amounts of money training ourselves, all this waiting game quite frustrating.

Rahulred has mentioned in one of his posts above that his license went from 'under process' to 'issued' in just three days. So thats just how long it is supposed to take. Give or take a few days for the documents that need to be resubmitted.

Now is three days enough time to verify all the hours logged and other documents submitted by a person?

We all are anticipating quite a few vacancies with the airlines in the coming months and I want to be able to apply to those with the rest of you guys. Thats all.

Any advise?