PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2011, 01:27
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Idiot out of myself? Let's just review posts #88 and #89 to highlight what shear and utter stupidity can be defined as.....

Shows your immense abilities to defend your argument: hang your entire argumentative hat and sell-out nature on a typo.

So: "Are You Accepting Their Offer" or are the likes of most of these lazy, self absorbed and ignorant wannabes just jumping on any bandwagon to justify their own opinions? So many times in your other posts you ask the questions and then when get the answers you turn tact to try and dig elsewhere.

We've also gone over meanings of what questions are, accusations and insults..... You have yet to comprehend but only one fact you so proudly display as your profile: a SELL OUT.

hihi, you're a self proclaimed "sell out" where it's been proven time and time again of your complete inability to comprehend facts has been highlighted. So I'm not a quick learner, eh? Odd that the job I do and EARNED is the same one you are so desperate to do: so desperate that you are happy and willing to sell out potential colleagues, airline and industry because any other path to become a professional pilot is just too hard and too difficult to be "learnt". For a slow learner I seem to have been able to progress far, far, far further than you are capable of without needing to whore myself out.

Such omniscience from a rag trade worker who's knowledge of the airline industry is sourced from folding underwear and socks for a living.

I make some silly typos from time to time. Well done you for using that as an entire basis to defend your yellow and spineless nature.

What offer are you kids accepting since none has been offered you? We all know what you are willing to do to screw over the industry as a whole, but what has actually been offered?

Since you (hihi) are such a proud & self proclaimed sell-out, is it not more apt to change your username from hihi to whore-whore? Just asking.... And note this is a "question". A simple yes or no reply could suffice & perhaps a reason could help.

(PS: you may find some typos in this post... Have fun with them and I'm sure in scouring over every word to find them you can be fulfilled that your shear, utter and complete ignorant and selfish views of international airline ops can be defended).

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 22nd Jul 2011 at 02:12.