PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2011, 10:34
cyrilroy21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika ( I still keep thinking you are a girl )

I still have to convert an obtain the Indian DGCA license

I am yet to clear my nav paper which i will be doing this august ( the same time as you guys have your GD )

That posting by Smurf84 regarding no more recruitments this year was actually a welcome relief to me because by the time the start recruitments again I will have my Indian DGCA CPL
I already missed two attempts by Jet ever since I came back and was quite mad at myself for not clearing my DGCA exams earlier . I cant afford to miss another test

That being said I am sure there are plenty of guys long before me waiting for an oppurtunity like Jet Airways to come by as soon as possible . Hopefully the next time they come out with vacancies I too will be there along with the rest for the written exams and other assessments

In the meantime I am collecting as much info I can so that I can be well prepared when an oppurtunity comes by

I never really thought that Jet Airways would ever come out with vacancies for non type rated candidates ever again . This in spite of the large number of 737 type rated candidates still waiting to get jobs .
That in itself shows what a great company Jet Airways is to work for as a Pilot

All right then

Work hard and pray that you all make it through
Good Luck