PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2011, 08:41
Dangerman12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
404 Titan

404 Titan,

I am by no means saying that nobody at CX did not have a hard time getting there. You make assumptions to the fact I have had a vast field of choices from which companies to choose from and what packages I would like to take. In reality over the years there hasn't been a snippet of a chance to go anywhere else. I have done my hard share at the bottom and after living like a complete bum for a few years I would actually like to earn enough money for food. (Que the sarcastic comments that if I get this job I would still be living like a bum). I understand that some people at the company are complaining about current conditions and I feel for them. If all of you who are on here who keep moaning about the conditions come up with a better alternative career choice (which doesn't involve getting your own TR etc) then I'd be MORE than happy to listen and very grateful. However after years struggling at the bottom, I feel quite entitled to move onto one of the only choices I have out there.

I have my reasons and I don't want to get drawn into a big heated discussion on this forum for days to come so I'll leave it with this post. It's not like me to even get drawn into these same old pprune discussions but I had a rush of blood to the head last night.

Dangerman