PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2011, 00:28
DozyWannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DozyWannabe
With all due respect, you seem to choose to be very definite on occasion and then swing wildly into evasiveness and conjecture if anyone asks anything of you directly...

Do you believe in a conspiracy on the part of the BEA and Airbus to blame the pilots in the case of AF447?
Originally Posted by bearfoil
Conspiracy is defined as an effort to collude with others to effect an outcome, generally for ulterior motives. A "Surprise Birthday Party" is also a conspiracy, a good one! Few people have left an ability to accept that sometimes motives are unconscious, or inadvertent. That means we can say bias instead of conspiracy. With bias, it is even more difficult to pin down, since it frequently lacks acknowledgmwent among 'buds'.
*le sigh*...

The silence of the lost pilots is a sort of vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum, and the firstest with the mostest will fill it up.
Or the CVR that is now in the hands of the BEA - the "lost" pilots are silent no more!

Yes, there is an element of 'blame the crew'.
I'd like to see precise examples of where you're getting this idea from.

I take your recommendation seriously, I have once again become too passionate, and will take your advice.
See you when you come back!