PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2011, 00:07
bearfoil

A33Zab

Thanks. If aerodynamically stowed, and absent hydraulic pressure, can they flutter?

Also, RTLU. Is Rudder centered before limit is ennabled? Any chance of (R) Rudder staying with the a/c all the way, without annunciated ECAM or ACARS rpt? If jammed at (Right) would there be any ECAM, since the Rudder has (limited) authority anyway? Would the deflection be accepted as an input, not an anomaly?

Hi Dozy. Conspiracy is defined as an effort to collude with others to effect an outcome, generally for ulterior motives. A "Surprise Birthday Party" is also a conspiracy, a good one! Few people have left an ability to accept that sometimes motives are unconscious, or inadvertent. That means we can say bias instead of conspiracy. With bias, it is even more difficult to pin down, since it frequently lacks acknowledgmwent among 'buds'.

The silence of the lost pilots is a sort of vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum, and the firstest with the mostest will fill it up. Yes, there is an element of 'blame the crew'. I think it does not rise to the definition of criminal, but merely to an excusable 'birds of a feather' sort of interdisciplinary sort of thing. I take your recommendation seriously, I have once again become too passionate, and will take your advice.

Last edited by bearfoil; 21st Jul 2011 at 00:18.