PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Ground School Books?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2011, 22:21
HrCookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot Ground School Books?

Hello.

Because I will begin pilot training in a not too distant future and I am eager to learn, I had the though of buying me some books on the topic now.

But I do not know if I should find educational materials, or anything else, and what specific material I should find.

So I hope that any of you out there have experience with any good material and maybe can recommend me some?

I have looked at: The Pilots Manual: Flight School: How to Fly Your Airplane Through All the FAR/JAR Maneuvers (Pilots Manual series)
Amazon.com: The Pilot's Manual: Flight School: How to Fly Your Airplane Through All the FAR/JAR Maneuvers (Pilot's Manual series, The) (9781560274674): Federal Aviation Administration: Books Amazon.com: The Pilot's Manual: Flight School: How to Fly Your Airplane Through All the FAR/JAR Maneuvers (Pilot's Manual series, The) (9781560274674): Federal Aviation Administration: Books

and

The Pilot's Manual: Ground School: All the Aeronautical Knowledge Required to Pass the FAA Exams and Operate as a Private and Commercial Pilot (Pilots Manual series)
Amazon Amazon

Thanks in advance