PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 20th Jul 2011, 21:01
radarbeam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/O interview

Hey everybody,

It's amazing how the thread says ' everything you need to know' about recruitment but I couldn't find anything specific about the interview (in the last 6-7 pages - I admit) altghough several guys had asked the questions (but no public replies).

So I apologize if I proved too hasty jumping to conclusions, but can anyone tell me about the three stages of the interview:
-what areas of the atpl does the written cover? only principles of flight and meteo? do they ask about turboprop too or only jet? which is a good source for preparing the quizz - is Ace still enough or get on aviaitonexam.com?
-what kind of questions during the interview? tech, personal? is there a way, bibliography to prepare for this one?
-info on the sim would be appreciated as well...

And another one...I read here there are guys boeing rated with NO widebody exp who got the 777. Can anybody confirm that? Can someone with only 1000 on 737NG hope that? Or do I even get called for an interview with such low hrs?

Thanks,
Clear sky, everybody