PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR finally pay rise !
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2011, 11:03
Fubaliera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont know what country must of you are from, but my stay at QR have been the most miserable of my life and biggest career mistake ever.Management will not back you up in a new york minute, there evil and will judge you without getting both sides of the story. Any disagreement with a Indian will be reported immediatley and punished by the white guys in flight ops. As far as Doha goes no matter how you look at it its disgusting, and those people who say its nice are full of crap, just trying to justify there own misery here in hell. Oh my children love Ain Khaled, or its great for families is also bull. I love the fact that lots of people want to come, please join. Oh did I forget to mention now the normal punishments for mechanics is jailtime, or termination for a tailstrike like the recent one in Cochin, or the hard landing in Rome. Whats next jailtime for pilots who do a over 1.5G landing, or a cabin crew who opens a slide by mistake. Somethings gotta give. but it wont be in my time. Im counting the days before my notice period ends. Bye Bye