PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas/Polar
Thread: Atlas/Polar
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2011, 09:02
MIGHTY 8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flynn747, and the rest of the lot of you....you know who you are.

You are truly the only "haters" posting on this board. You've had to be told time and time again, by some of the most pragmatic and forward-thinking pilots from both sides to lay off and move on, but you still don't get it. It's my belief, and that applies to "those" some others here...that you NEVER will.

So be it. Continue with your rants, accusations, references to vague decade-old ALPA "who-gives-a-****-anymore" rulings, court documents, etc...

We have WAY many more good guys here that couldn't care less about a group of old "has beens" to think you and your kind are going to have any influence/and/or pull around here. Just like your "independence day" showed.

I can't speak for anyone else, but you're the walking talking metaphor of the "drunk uncle" in the room that no one pays attention to anymore. And get this....everyone feels sorry for, and worse, embarassed by.

You, Flynn747, popping up here so recently, I have even considered you for some company landluving stooge, wasting time away up in Purchase in between shifts? Bored with your life, and deciding to feel out the pilot group a little?

If you're so compelled to continue to air out your dirty laundry, why not do so on the IBT 1224 forum?-at least REAL names appear there, and one does not have the luxury of hiding behind some faux pilot handle..

An added benefit, THE REST OF US HERE do not have to continue to atone to the rest of the pilot community, for the embarassement that you and your kind, have wrought upon us.

Nothing to see here folks...Really.