PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 20th Jul 2011, 08:50
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear StuckinFZ,

I don't know what your position is at FZ but for sure you have a strong opinion about the capacity of some of us.
I hope for you that other pilots at FZ don't have the same opinion about you and your performance.
I don't know what gives you the right to make such statement about other captains who , according to you , are not able to fly in cavok conditions and also to be very rude about most of the management.
We may disagree with them and be very disappointed BUT this doesn't give us the right to insult them.
You should moderate your comments on a public site and if you really have the proof of what you are saying then you should report it as soon as possible to the company and these pilots should be re-trained.
The comment you made is also very serious as it means that not only the pilots concerned are targeted BUT also the recruitment team and process , the training team including CAE and CTC as these pilots should have been stopped or given more training IF YOU ARE RIGHT of course.
Now , my experience here , shows that some people frustrated not to be where they would like to be are really prompt to criticized others but they should look first at their own performance.

Last edited by dubaigong; 20th Jul 2011 at 13:48.