PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will I ever get a break?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2011, 07:35
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

VERY strong growth in its aviation industries between now and 2030.
It doesn't mean they want you, why should they?do you think they will call you one day, and ask you to come to china because you have a blue license?? wouahah!get real!
Housings and life is now too expensive for chinese people, it can not grow like this for ever.If they need copilot, they will send their own guys to USA for training, they will never hire UK boys with their little 700h (500h on airbus).

Pilots want convince themselves and their family that there are job and their license worth something!
There is no job in aviation..If you don't belive me: send some CV, probably no one will answer to you, if they answer , they will tell you: "keep in file", or "reapply in 6 months", or "no opening".

you are bunch of dreamers and in 5 years, most pilots will be out of this industry with new fresh idiots dreamng exactly of the same.
I have seen thousand, all got married, kids, and have been forced to give up aviation.

Aviation is a man' dream! it' s not a profession anymore .it's like these men buying houses, swiming pool, jacuzzi and a plane in the garage at malibu beach or whatever you want. ad 2-3 nices cars.... aviation is part of their dream!
Pilots who say they will fly for nothing, or will be happy to fly for anything, are exactly this type of men! a bunch of spoiled kids! this industry became a joke, a farce, a monkey zoo!!!!so go get some fun with your Bn2...and see if you can make a living afterall!

still if you don;t belive me that you screwed, look at the trend of this last 50 years, have you seen improvment in the aviation industry.

requirement 50years ago: PP.
30 years ago: CPL
20 years ago:CPL+MCC
5 years ago:CPL+MCC+LT
now: 500h LT and then OUT!!!
tomorrow: ????(oh yes, china will hire you but regrettably you are too old)

Last edited by captainsuperstorm; 20th Jul 2011 at 07:51.