PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR finally pay rise !
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2011, 12:55
indianace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just back from leave..wow what a humidity here...
well..as for bonus..no news or rumours..maybe none at all this year..not hoping..if it comes well and good.
airwjo...yep indigo and go air hiring and so is many airlines..i am sure if you get good offer from elsewhere you would go..so would i but at this moment i am happy here...
brian..nice positive posting
as for inflation 9%..its the COUNTRY..not the company...i am sure many of your home countries inflation has gone up since 2005...atleast we have got 15-20% rise to battle this...better than nothing at all...its not enough to fight the dropping dollars and rising cost of living but atleast something is better than nothing at all...
as for medical care..doha is good..infact medical care in doha is much better than few parts of the world and as pilots ALLIANZ covers almost all of it...
for school fees..yep..maybe not enough to cover for guys with 4 school going kids but the qr106,000 for 3 kids is actually great as not many airlines gives school fees..ie..airasia,jetairways,jazeera,virgin,ba, etc doesnt have school fees...some of us have to top up ..but then this is the quality of life that we give our kids...
for tech building and dispatch..its actually great improvement since our porta cabin days..and i believe with NDIA it would be much better..just hold on till 2013...
and yes loc22550..the new medical/sick leave ACN is not very compulsive..and some doctors in QMC is not helpful as well..something has to be done on this....but otherwise if you consult many other hospitals in doha, sick leave is given if its deem that you are unfit.the doctors in american and future are great..
just my thoughts guys...ENJOY SUMMER