PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To ALL Emirates, Etihad, Fly Dubai & Freight Dogs in the UAE
Old 18th Jul 2011, 20:08
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those saving..

I have 4 who are in DXB that can collect. I am going to arrange drop off points or I will personally come and collect what you have to offer. I want to collect in week 2 of Ramadan and week 4 of Ramadan. I know we all have crazy schedules so adjusting may be necessary. I don't mind at all. If anyone has a name of someone at either EK or somewhere you feel may be beneficial as a drop off point, please advise. I do have an EK wife who has generously offered to assist and be a drop off point. She has already posted in her community but has not gotten much response. We realize alot of your families have gone home for the summer and with your schedules, it's hard to go trekking thru Dubai so I am working on some businesses to offer their doors as drop off points. As I said in the email to her, this year, it might only be 50 bags, but its more than we may have given last year. It doesn't always have to be the toiletries etc. Next year it could be anything beneficial.

Steve, YOU ROCK !