PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA proposes radical changes for JAA flight training outside Europe
Old 18th Jul 2011, 19:47
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stupid protectionist rule in my opinion. Hope it doesn´t pass.
Protectionism from WHO??? Can you set a FAA flight school in Europe??? Can you fly a JAA-reg airplane in the US???

I did, years ago, my training in a small flight school up north, they gave me a job at the end of my training. That's precisely why I went to do my training with this particular school at that time. When I see those jet wannabe factories, I wonder how they can find so many customers. There is no way I would have spent my money without an opportunity at the end of my training.

You don't train to get a licence, you train to get a job, always remember that.

Protectionism you say? BIG joke. Put your glasses on and try to see straight.
Job issue you say? BIG joke. Should I really say why?

Free market? Only the ones who hope to get something from their neighbour fight for economic freedom. There is not such a thing, the world is about to find out.

-----------------------------------------

***Reminder to any wannabe: the british Richard Branson (virgin), the german army, the french prime minister, the american army gave some warnings: within 5 years the energy cost, especially oil, will most likely reach an unsustainable level. Think twice...