PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this a good idea ?
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2011, 13:52
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your student visa shouldn't be a problem. Thousands of indians in Canada under any kind of visa.

Student visa is quite easy to get, even if of course you have to get trough the process (which is, basically, finding a flight school and having enough money in your bank account to pay for your training/living).

Canada is one of the easiest (easiest would mean chance of success here) country when it comes to get a permanent card aswell ("green card"), much easier than in Australia, the US or Europe.

In some place in Vancouver there are more asians (indian and chinese) than "caucasian" people...

Last time I flew in Vancouver to renew my IR at PROIFR, I did some touristic flights with a pilot from India to discover the area in the mountains around, he was doing his instructor rating and was just hired.

Harv's air, which is a good business and a good flight school, will be happy to have your money, have no doubt about that. (Harv's air or any other school...)

***Reminder to any wannabe: the british Richard Branson (virgin), the german army, the french prime minister, the american army gave some warnings: within 5 years the energy cost, especially oil, will most likely reach an unsustainable level. Think twice...