PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR finally pay rise !
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2011, 08:56
airwjo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qr Pay raise

hey guys,

am reading this thread now for long time and get quite amused

am just asking you all: which pay raise?

am here now for quite some time (6+) and i never saw such a joke of pay raise. yes spirit1 it sounds only good for new joiners, but reality in doh is:

9% inflation every year, unrealistic housing costs, school system a joke and if you have 2 or more children, you end up paying from your own pocket (even with the new school allowance, if you send them to a good international school) - medical system terrible - 3rd world countrylike

increasing living costs every year, when i came here 2005, 500Qr in Carrefour was a lot, now worth half of it.

respect? what is respect - they and i mean 99% of the people here don't know this word, just look how the qataris behave in general - rich but uneducated greedy and filthy

so now everybody will ask, why am still here? well, if i would have the chance to go back, i would but for the time no jobs available and further to asia is nothing for my family, as they like to go home

furthermore and this is especially for indianace: ask yourself, if after 20 years, you go back, how much money is left and was it really worth it? and what really became better in qr? a bidding system, which costs millions of dollars and is corrupted, a new dispatch - wow, still when u go into tec buildling, the first thing you smell actually is the big rubbish container stop looking through your pinkish glasses or can i have your pills? and if u are such an ace - indigo is hiring and ordered a lots of planes, as well as jet airways - ahh sorry i forgot, they all come to qr

i understand people from leaving with nice rating, and believe me, even with a huge bond, they will go or jumpship

anyway back to the topic - as i said 9% inflation each year - so which payraise?

cheers to all