PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class 2 (& Class 1 question)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2011, 12:28
Battle_Stave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Class 2 (& Class 1 question)

Hello there,

Firstly, I am new here (EDIT: Haha it even says it to the left under my name!).

I would like to ask a question regarding psychological history.

Previously, I received psychological treatment regarding axiety related to school issues. However, after a few months, "treatment was deemed unecessary" due to my near-perfect results in their "stress tests".

If, since the time of the above treatment being ceased, I was referred once more (due to axiety), but treatment was almost immediately ceased, how long must I wait before I am eligable to have a Class 2 medical?

I ask because, on certain Class 2 AME websites, they mention a specific "waiting period" after the ceasing of treatment.

Furthermore, are there any other medical restrictions regarding psychological problems? As I have said, my only involvement in such as limitation would be the above two examples; and in both these cases the treatment was either cancelled or deemed unecessary.

Also, how likely are these problems like to interfere with a Class 1 at older age?

Please note: Apart from what is mentioned here, I am otherwise medically sound. I have no existing or pre-existing medical conditions, have never drank aclohol/smoked/taken drugs.

I hope you can answer my questions.

Kind regards.