PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alligator Airways Grounded
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2011, 08:14
that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
couldn't agree more!!!!

Ahh the memories..... every time i hear the phrase "I'm telling you" i still hear that Rhodesians voice also the hilarious impressions, which still appear on occasions when sharing war stories with fellow ex pilots over a quiet brew or 7, with the stories that come from that place, we could (and do) go on for hours!

But seriously I am still astounded at the level of malpractice and negligence that has continued there completely unchecked. It was bad when I left, but it seems to be even worse now.
Now my opinion may be slightly biased, as I am a member of the illustrious "sacked by RK for no apparent reason whatsoever" group (as I'm sure many of my fellow pruner's are) But the man is egotistical, idiotic and down right dangerous to pilots and punters alike, his association with any aviation in Australia cannot end soon enough in my books. My only hope is that ending doesn't involve someone getting hurt.
On a lighter note, I had a great time during my stint at gator, and I put that down to a great bunch of fellow pilots and a good CP. It is sad to think that it could be a fantastic place to work and cut your teeth in this game, if only it was run by the right people

TG