PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2011, 06:40
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian, et al. I recall the day at the HoL inquiry when Day put his points across - not very well - and with some pomposity.

I came out thinking that there might be signs that it was all over. It wasn't but by God it is now. Whatever doubts may remain in the minds of some it is now a time to let this story peter out with the likes of comments now being made. It is the longest running thread of all time on PPRuNe and for me I am happy that I have been involved in it, albeit in a miniscule way compared to the hard work started by Brian. The hard work and interest was to clear the pilots names. That has now been done.

Now, I have excluded WK from ANY further posts on this thread. Something I have wanted to do for a long time but since we had to maintain PPRuNe's rights to allow posters to post providing they didn't cross our boundaries the bullet had to be bitten. However, now that he wants to continue the thread:

the topic should continue, perhaps with the same title?
The line is drawn and he is banned from the thread. If he is tempted to start another on the same subject, I will ban that too.

All those who battled so hard for so long, you can stand proud.