PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DERRY/LONDONDERRY
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2011, 12:41
NorthernCounties

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That took me by surprise, the CAA released the figures early in the day, I've waited to 5 before for the spread sheet to be loaded! I've stopped looking waiting for them now and just wait to see your breakdown CU, always more clear and well broke down!

Fantastic growth seen, and growth not due to poor weather or volcano from last year! Forgive me if I'm wrong but STN's LF has gone up with the 2 double dailies, business people and others are obviously making use of the morning and evening flight in one day! More reason for FR to do it on more days of the week, unless they fear the business travelers will soon be using a more flexible service to LGW!

Fantastic loads on the sun routes too, should entice FR to add more next year. Also you may have seen me comment on BE's thread, they operate flights on behalf of TOM, aka Falcon Holidays. Wonder if BE do open more routes, and do possibly base an aircraft, could we have more Falcon Holiday routes from LDY in 2013, with the flights operated by BE? All speculation of course, but it would fit in nicely.