PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear Richard ....
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2011, 03:12
Capt Toss Parker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Richard ....

Dear Richard ...

So after years of A scale you fags decided to extend yourselves for another 10 years ... slide into DFO so you can milk the cow and then cut out the housing?

O.K. So you've bumped it up again to $10K a month for an S/O when the housing has been the highest ever since 97? Are you on crack? Its costs $20K a month for a Tung Ghetto Chung flat!!!

Cancelled flights last week due to lack of crew .... man that bonus of yours must be getting chipped away

How can you have the audacity to be an A scaler for most of your career and expect new joiners to take the hit in their wallet so you can retire with a FAT BONUS? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Seriously Richard you have to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself am I a selfish prick?

The newly hired S/O is still an aviator with a dedication to the profession what's the difference between you and them? You were an F/O once? .. You were a new hire? ... Surely you can respect that fact that flying in Asia is demanding and requires skilled professionals ... Go to India or Bangladesh if you're so adamant that cheap labour is the way to go.

Cathay Road Show Mumbai?

Emirates & Etihad have opened cadet their recruitment to ANYONE and you get far more bang for your buck housing wise, in the UAE than you do in Hong Kong.

If I was a low time guy / cadet I'd be taking Dubai over Hong Kong any day guaranteed!

Guys flying Navajo's or Metro's can now go straight to the right seat of a 737 or an A320 and they don't have to put up with your deluded long sleeve "sky god" training regime and be "blue bag bitches".

With the HK/USD at an all time low (reducing) the housing has been the dumbest move EVER!

I wish you luck you're going to need it!

regards,

Toss

Last edited by Capt Toss Parker; 15th Jul 2011 at 03:38.