PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delsey Airlines bites the dust ?
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2002, 18:04
AEROVISION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Night Rider, good evening.

No need to be annoyed.
Let me tell you, I know Freddy since the early days of VLM's conception and if there is one person whom I wholeheartedly wish every succes in his airline ventures it's him.
The reason I started this topic is that I was genuinely concerned about the news which came to me about said airline and I wanted to know what went wrong in such a short time.
Apart from the few replies here on PPruNe I got a lot of info via private mail, and when my friend W.B. gave me some more info,
I felt it only prudent to make a "tonque in cheek" retreat on this forum. No axe to grind my friend, not in a million years. And if that was the impression I made, I'm sorry.

In todays industries climate, we need any aviation initiative hugged as a polar bear and we , in "flight management" have a supporting network all over the place which allows us a 'wink" comment every now and then for that matter. I know about the pilot employment situation in Europe and it is not good. Maybe you are affected right now but don't let that cloud your perception of the real issues at hand. Delsey need to do some soul searching before it's to late.

Feel free to email me privately if you want as further elaborations
on the subject might trigger the moderators to axe us both.

If you happened to vist DXB, let me know, I buy you a beer.

With best regards
A.V.