PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senegal airlines a320 crash in bamako
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2011, 01:29
zepekinio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RK303

Zepekinio, so this is the only "what you eared on the radio" fact you have to assess the knowledge of this company crew members.You are an interesting guy.English is not the native language there, ok. But they all have their minimum level 4 requirements and are experienced pilots.Stop lying saying that there is no sim check as they are done in Tunis. According to your previous posts, it seems that you tried to pick up some info on this company but apparently unsuccessfully for you. Are you a frustrated guy flying around?
come on man...26 years old on a 777 and frustrated....hell no
we all know that ELP 4 is the standard on every FAA cpl,but are they really level 4 and renewing their english certificate as it suppose to be done...no
sim check as they are done in Tunis
....you're a big ******* liar
to hear you talk,you seems to be one of them wack ass A320 f.0 trying to defend them...you know that you guys usually flies with not more than 45 pax in these got damn A320 so how the hell ya'll can afford paying for the airplane lease,workers,fuel and get recurrent training every 6 months....
im not in dakar but whenever i read the news online, every months S.A got to be a major thread.i dont leave in dakar but i got reliable info from people working with them its all bull****,i dont know how they are going to survive since they got less then 3months of working capital

Last edited by zepekinio; 15th Jul 2011 at 01:43.