PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To ALL Emirates, Etihad, Fly Dubai & Freight Dogs in the UAE
Old 14th Jul 2011, 23:32
r0v3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I seriously don't realize how people can be so self-obsessed and retarded.

You are actually flaming a person like this, for wanting to help? Seriously, you have major mental issues. I assure you, if you live 1 week the way these people have lived the last couple of years, you would be saying to each and every person you speak, how much you suffer and so forth.

If you actually say these people don't suffer, they just work here to feed their families back home, would you bother to explain why the suicide rate of these laborers is so high? B******e statements how the fittest survive are unnecessary. No one deserves what these people have been trough. And It's not their fault that life hasn't been as good as it might have been for you

And once again, when you start doing 13-14 hours straight, such physical work as most of them do, under these temperatures, then you go back to the camp, where you share a room with 8 more people, where you don't have a sewer, and your s***e go straight on the street, doing this every single day, for some crap amount of money, than you can define whether this is suffer or not. But as long as you live your life in even slightly better conditions than these people do, don't you bother explaining how their lifestyle is different, and that they do not suffer, because believe me, they do in such amounts you can't even imagine.

And for flaming, and insulting the author of this thread you just show how pathetic and self-obsessed you are. They are people out there who are actually willing to help, you should realize that.

Flame me as much as you want to, I won't bother reading it at all.

- Steve