PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 14th Jul 2011, 17:00
StuckinFZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The good old days.

In the good old days the pilots used to stick together. That is why pay was as a doctor, and respect was big. Now the industry is full of leeches sucking blood from their colleagues. Stepping over dead bodies to get command or other positions. Full of brown noses willing to do anything it takes to please because they think this is the way to make a career.

Just the thought of THREE pilots volunteer to write letters to management telling them how "GREAT" it was to fly to Kandahar in their old airline makes me sick to my stomach. Either this being "fake" letters made by JV and DR or genuine letters from "colleagues" makes equal reason for concern....... If their old jobs were so great, what the heck are they doing in FZ........

Many of us have children, wife and family members that constantly ask if this is safe. Putting them through this is not good, and God forbid some Taliban might have a good day at "work" and do us in...... They are left with 24 months of salary.... Barely enough to ship my furniture home........