PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senegal airlines a320 crash in bamako
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2011, 12:02
RK303

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they just don't know ****
no sim check,no interview,most of the pilot dont understand english
i remember one day they were clear at 11000ft for traffic separation and we were clear at 10000ft"so the tower was like "senegal 5 traffic at 1000ft below clear level,and one of the pilot was like"whats the altitude of the other traffic"
im like wtf
Zepekinio, so this is the only "what you eared on the radio" fact you have to assess the knowledge of this company crew members.You are an interesting guy.English is not the native language there, ok. But they all have their minimum level 4 requirements and are experienced pilots.Stop lying saying that there is no sim check as they are done in Tunis. According to your previous posts, it seems that you tried to pick up some info on this company but apparently unsuccessfully for you. Are you a frustrated guy flying around?
yes got couple friends that are done with their airbus training in toulouse.....
you said. Please call your friends again to say what you think.Probably you think that they can't read you here as they don't know english huh?

According to my source, and it's a good one, the pilots in question were the chief pilot and an experienced f/o. No names.
Parisflyer, this is wrong i'm afraid.

Clearly, in all that accumulated experience and hours they missed the lesson on 'when to go around' was missed.

You guys in the less developed aviation world have got to learn that there is no, I repeat no, problem in going-around; there is no place or any prizes for macho heroics and 'get in at any price' mentalities.
Judge 11, if you're a so highly experienced pilot,try to show it. Ok you're the Judge, but don't judge too quickly before having all the details of this accident. At what point they lost the control during the landing phase, we don't know yet. Maybe you're right, maybe not.