PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 14th Jul 2011, 11:29
StuckinFZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lying sack of ****s.....

Enough is enough with the FZ management. They have gone from bad to completely ridiculous and plainly dangerous.

This is an exert from a Euronews article Kandahar ‘destabilised’ after Karzai brother’s murder | euronews, world news

Ahmad Wali Karzai was shot by a trusted member of his security detail at his home in Kandahar City earlier in the day.

His murder, which has been claimed by the Taliban, leaves the already volatile south without a leader; Ahmad Wali Karzai was considered a strong force for stability.

Two explosions were heard in the city soon after the funeral.

Analyst Haroon Mir said: “After Ahmad Wali Karzai we all know that no-one else will be able to fill the vacuum and chaos might return back in Kandahar (sic) and this is a tremendous achievement for the Taliban.”

The assassin Sardar Mohammad was immediately gunned down by other bodyguards. He had known Karzai for ten years.

THIS is an exert from the last email from our Chief Pilot that promised to retire a month ago, still here unfortunately......

"Airman" and "his lackey" reported the assassination of President Karzi’s half-brother but their sources were reporting no additional security concerns as a result. They were both satisfied with the security so far.

It is AMAZING how they manage to dig out anonymous "SOURCES" that say it is ALL OK!!!!! Like the claimed "PILOTS" that have been flying there and say it is ALL OK!!!!! Let those pilots keep flying there. I am NOT!!!!!

How can they DIG into this GOLDEN ORE of Charter without even offering their crew a part of the cake?!!! The joke of a pay-rise was more mocking than rewarding........ Etihad will not have recruitment trouble as long as FZ exist...... Just wondering how many of the latest FZ recruits will pass the screening down there though........ Talking to some of my colleagues tell me that they are not exactly the "cream of the aviation crop".........