PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maersk are at it again. (Redundancies?)
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2002, 14:56
Bluejet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Get a bigger hammer.

Another great point, but also remember that I am not management and this is not a company owned enterprise. rather it belongs to Danny Fyne and I am just an umble aviator. I genuinely don't care what is said as long as it complies with the rules of PPRUNE. I also do not keep lists of who is who. Nor would I disclose anyone's id to anyone else....to do so would identify me!! I keep myself hidden because I have on occasion had to slap down company members who overstepped the mark and broke the rules on posting. If it was generally known who I was I would then have to justify myelf to the aggrieved party in the crew room.

It is important to ensure that those that post on our company site have a genuine reason to be there. I don't think that letting me know who you are before you get access is a bad thing. A number of guys and gals have created special Maersk access names so they can keep their regular pprune id and real id a secret. They just use the maersk access names for the forum.

However I am always open to suggestions so if you can come up with a method I can use so that if someone can prove they are company without identifying themselves then drop me an e-mail and I'll consider it.

Cheers for your comments.

BJ