PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick Smith "QF move to Asia".
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2011, 04:11
skybed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, Hey

QANTAS: Narrow, cramped, uncomfortable seats. Old, noisy, dirty aircraft.
Quote:
Nasty, out-of-focus IFE that probably doesn't work, with no choice of what you watch. Haphazard cabin service from staff that look and act like they don't want to be there.

Emirates: Just try one leg on Emirates and you will see where the goal-posts are now. The A380 is so quiet I had to take my headphones off to be sure they had started the engines. Meals are delicious. Staff are unhurried and attentive. Aircraft spotless. My main problem with the IFE was that we landed before I got all my selections watched! And the voice from the flight-deck had an Australian accent.

I get it you don't like the rat. but compare an QF 747 with a new EKA380 is not fair. Get on a QF A380 and then compare! Sure QF lages in refitting their 747's but try the A380. As for EK have you ever flown from Oz to DBK then on to somewhere in Europa. most likely you have an aircraft change in Dubai and all the glorious bits are gone.
As for the 777 on VA. yes it is a good aircraft and if only the powers in QF would have got 20 of them............................the rest is history
I do agree with Dicks comments
keep the comparison fair!