PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun Season 2010-2011-2012
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2011, 14:43
lilflyboy262

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No your right FM, We are all a bunch of childish wits, who can't get jobs elsewhere, are all unprofessional, all are riding our fathers coat tails, are all pissheads, and should give up flying right now.

The incident in March that you are talking about, the pilot did not leave town overnight. He was forced to resign by his boss after 2 companies refused to send charter work to them if they did not get rid of said pilot.
Stall turn? Thats a new development to that story. I know he was low flying, he flew past my house that day.
Why would you stick around in this town if there was no work for you? What else is there to do if you are unemployed?
I presume since you know so much about this story that you were one of the three in the boat that reported him? Perhaps the same guy that threw his toys out of the cot after a company reshuffle and also left "overnight"?

He did not want to resign earlier because of parental pressure. His father had got him the job, and rather than disappoint his father, he was going to stick it out. He wasn't upset with the job. He hated the town, the lifestyle, and what it did to him. He still worked for the company for nearly 18 months. Is that no a honourable thing to do? Honour your agreement rather than backing out in the middle of the busy season?

Does this previous paragraph make you happy? Does it make you think that you have proved your point and you are sitting at the computer with a smug smile of triumph on your face? Congratulations, your broad generalisations of the guys that fly here have managed to point to one or two of the 60 odd pilots that are currently in town.

3 times?! A whole 3 times that some moron has buzzed hunting parties?! But we aren't all unprofessional pilots? All 60+ of us? If that is the case, shouldnt there be a hell of a lot more complaints like this considering there is how many aircraft movements pilot by unprofessional young'uns in this town each day?

Again, I point to my first statement in this post.