PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun Season 2010-2011-2012
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:08
foxtrot mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for the guy who didn't come back. He was never happy here.
So why did he take the job? Why not be honest and upfront and say "Hey guys, this place is not for me! Hire someone else and give them an opportunity." Was it a case of unhappy environment, parental pressure, or is the guy actually a closet ballerina? You tell me! You lived with him for a year.

A low level flight nearly hitting wires? If you saw this, did you report it? Instead of complaining, do something about it!
Not only low flying, a stall turn that went wrong, almost contact with a wire, and almost a splash in the river. It was reported with substantial evidence. The Bots CAA suspended the pilot's license and the pilot left town the same night without a word. This happened in March last year.

If you've been there for 2 years, surely you should know about this?

I have not heard of anyone beating up hunting parties.
Not once, not twice, but 3 times. Written reports was made by very credible people to the Operator & the Bots CAA, and the matter is under investigation.

I can mention a heap of incidents that I know of. I can also post pages of poor airmanship displayed by some of the "so called heavies", and I can name & shame them, but will it really help? Somehow I don't think so. Like I said, it's very difficult to argue with children.