PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Petrol exempt from carbon tax. Aviation included?
Old 12th Jul 2011, 23:24
Fubaar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we should all have a group pray in asking the Creator (the one that Juliar doesn't believe in) to give her a major and long lasting case of laryngitis so we don't have to hear that awful bloody voice for a month or two.

...on the other hand, maybe that would be a very bad thing, for I suspect that her popularity would probably soar if the voting public didn’t have to listen to her.

I watched part of Channel 10’s 7 O’clock Project last night, (the Labor Party’s commercial propaganda programme). I have to admit, she handled herself very, very well, even if she was very, very economical with the truth. However, if Dave Hughes was to get any further up The Adored One’s ample arse his head would be visible when she opened her lying mouth. I thought most people in the entertainment industry understood the unwritten rule of (not) declaring one’s political leanings. As one noted US entertainer said: “It just alienates half of your audience.”

The American was offering good advice, Hughsie.