PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who pprunes all day??
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2001, 15:25
flyingwigwam

Rotation -

Instead of sitting with the mouse tab poised on the minimise button, I find it is more effective to open up another window with some important looking work type document. You can then use alt / tab to toggle between the windows. Works like a charm.

Make sure that the document you toggle to is not your CV!!

More fun at the office for the seriously bored:

+ Use a paper clip to discreetly tie up the cord at the base of your colleagues phone. Phone him and watch the fun.

+ Swop two letters on your victims keyboard.

+ Go into windows settings, mouse settings and set the mouse button to left click. When your mate asks you for help since his mouse doesn't work, act like you think he is an imbecile when it works fine for you

+ Set the language settings on your mates computer to Arabic or similar

+ In Word, set up the autoreplace function to irritatingly insert spelling errors or other innapropriate words. This works best when the victim is one of those typists who doesn't look at the screen when he/she types.

+ One of my mates at work left a post it note with a message for me to urgently phone Mrs Palmer at a given number. Needless to say I found myself listening to the masturbation help line!

Let me know how you get on. Anyone else got any ideas for avoiding doing anything productive at work??