PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2011, 20:36
bearfoil

Zorin_75

Of course I read it. More than once. I give it the credence it deserves, which is not very much.

Here's why:

In the Note, (I assume you are referring to this last missive to the masses), They State the PF says "I have the controls". They state then, The pilot input a NoseUp Roll left command. Fine, so far, except........

Was the pilot himself responsible for the Nose Down Roll Right he was chasing with the SS? It does not say, so we have two possibilities.

To wit: The aircraft was ND, descending, Rolling right prior to the Pilot Flying adding his stick?

As above, in 'carpe baton', did he instill a nudge down, a nudge right?

Worse yet, they go on such that the esteemed group here present vomits
such...............

"When I was in kneepants, Stall meant Nose Down....FOOL"

"He held backstick instead of ND? What a moron!" ETC.

The best here were convinced the PF SINGLE NURL was actually back pressure up to, and over the top.

So, BEA either unwittingly and/or innocently, advantaged the Manufacturer in an ongoing investigation. Or, with curious timing as to said manufacturer's Day at the FAIR........they allowed themselves to be manipulated into writing a laughable document that erodes their credibility in their mission quest.

BEA deserves neither abject guessing nor unquestioning allegiance, EH?

They deserve nothing, perhaps except for Airbus' debt of gratitude. A case of Guinness, then? Bus Badges for all? Favored seating at the Oktoberfest?

A Half Truth is a Whole Lie.