PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maersk are at it again. (Redundancies?)
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2002, 09:31
get a bigger hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I rarely feel the need to contribute on this site but..........

Pilots do not keep the airline afloat. Operationally they are merely the end user. I agree that from FL300 you may observe everything below you. But this does not make you God. So “Skyclamp” remember that Maersk Air Ltd employs a multitude of people with very real skills. Pilots/crew are not the only people “carrying the airline”. There’s plenty of others working hard for this company in line to at best lose money, seniority or approvals and at worse jobs when our tired Boeings leave.

So next time you take it upon yourself to selfishly save us. Remember you can teach a chimp to ride a bike but not to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand why so many of you feel the need to express your views anonymously (I am after all doing so myself). However, I can only disagree with the number of people airing their views as to the company’s future on this open forum. It cannot do us any good in the short or hopefully long term. Bluejet, is it not time to address this? Rather than constantly requesting people to use the Maersk forum. Initiate a secure, inclusive and above all if wanted, anonymous system of registration on the companies forum. End of any future problems and start of free speech?