PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Exploiting Asian Markets" - Irish Suicide.
Old 12th Jul 2011, 18:47
Nose wheel first

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"If they (Qantas) don't move virtually everything up into Asia call centres, maintenance, any overhead they can they will go broke."
And if they do, they will most definately go broke because passengers have desserted them in droves due to poor customer service/language issues and increased rates of aircraft failue & engineering issues.

I can't for the life of me understand this corporate fetish where all AJ, BB and others want to do is ship everything off shore. In less than 10 years when this current lot are long gone with millions of dollars in golden handshakes, someone will have to come in an clean the whole cock rotting mess up, and they'll be very lucky if there's anything left to salvage.

On a good note though, I hear AJ and the rest of his buddies is going to lead by example and move to Singapore or Beijing first. This is so they can understand better the impact of their imbicillic ideas on the business. They will be working under local conditions, with local rates of pay in local currency, under local labour laws. Good onya boys and girls!