PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TA Aviation/ MK Flying School Cranfield- Ops Suspended
Old 12th Jul 2011, 14:01
ziggy88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey SGC,
Thank you for your quick reply.
So the company have gone bust essentially then? I thought there was some sort of breaking of the CAA law or something.
That is such a bummer! I am glad that I didn't have thousands paid upfront for the full PPL!
What I have managed to do, as I was getting no response from the company telephone number or email, is get a letter sent to the milton keynes flying school's owner (Terry) I believe. The administrators at Cranfield have been really helpful and have said they will forward it to his address as they cannot give it to me because of data protection, which is fair enough.
I just hope that I at least get some response, the one thing that really gets my goat in these situations is the lack of information available to the customer! Rumours and here say don't satisfy me!
Anyone else who is looking to try and get their money back may find the above information helpful maybe!

On a side note, I will obviously be looking to go elsewhere, I spoke to a chap from Cranfield Flying School last night and he seemed good, they said I could do my PPL pay as you go. Are they likely to go bust, lol? One bad experience has scarred me now!

Thanks for all your help.