PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - (not so) Easyjet!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2011, 01:38
easyflyer83

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have to say I don't agree with much of the "you get what you pay for" remarks in terms of crew. I don't think anyone should expect (unprovoked) rude service and that comes from an Easyjet crew member. I have no reason to disbelive the posters account as I know there are rude and poor crew members within Easyjet but to take that as being representative of the entire crew workforce at the airline is a bit OTT. I've also worked with pretty rude older crew members at GB Airways and experienced rude and poor crew members as a pax on several airlines. However, in all cases the vast majority of crew are hard working, polite and happy to help.

There will always be bad apples and if you're really unlucky you might even catch a crew member on a off day but generally I find that cabin crew are amongst the best when it comes to customer service. Most crew, whatever they might say, actually love what they do deep down and when it matters the most...it often shows.

A crew's prime concern however is safety and enforcing rules and regs. I know for a fact that on several occasions a passengers perception of me has been poor because I've had to enforce those rules. However, politely i do it the off few just won't like it. Jobsworth comes to mind.