PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the latest news of the V22 Osprey?
Old 11th Jul 2011, 16:07
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
You need to run to another thread as your boy Dan Reno has thrown the Chinook under the bus. Apparently it is coming out that two competent pilots can not fly a Chinook in peace time without anyone shooting at them and expect to not crash in IMC. An Osprey would have flown above the fog.

What was it 29 dead because a Chinook can not fly in anything except VFR conditions?
Sultan....you being a newcome to pprune I must assume you have not gone back through the thousands of posts in that thread to gain any kind of understanding of the issues that were under discussion over the years.

The British Chinooks have a speckled history when it comes to RAF mods to the Avionics fit on the various models thus they are quite different from the US Army aircraft.

As to your post quoted here.....I find it offensive....flat stupid....and boringly typical of you standard attempted contribution to the discussions here. Dan Reno is not my "Boy", is not one of my many friends or acquaintances who frequent Rotorheads, and is no less a gentleman than you are as I find that to be an impossibility.