PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2011, 10:42
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
six-sixty, I don't know what agit-prop means! Anyway, it's not all coming from me, there are others who agree that this is a poor deal. Doesn't mean I have to speak like a politician though. Also my comments are generally aimed at:

- The offer
- The company

I do worry about my own circumstances, when it's necessary, but that doesn't mean I can't be interested in anything else, does it?

You're happy to vote for this deal and that's fine, nobody can stop you. You can get your minimal back pay and your extra 4 hours (which may or may not happen) then join another company. That's fine too. But please think about the other people at Flybe who can't leave (for whatever reason), or don't want to, who will be tied into the same poor scheduling agreement until 2016.

18 months of negotiations and you've achieved less than you originally asked for. Amazing. That's isn't a go at you or Balpa it's aimed at the company's brilliant delaying tactics, smoke and mirrors and ability to make it appear as if they're offering you something worthwhile.