PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas/Polar
Thread: Atlas/Polar
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2011, 16:45
nitty-gritty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heracles,

You don't even have to be on the "list" of theirs. You just have to be an Atlas crewmember.

It won't matter what you say with facts or reason. From you, others or their past union ALPA.

They think they are right no matter what. Despite what the ALPA Alternative Dispute Resolution said, what their own strike chairman (who is their TEC guy now) on record said, the past attempted Article 8 on the accused and the ALPA issued Battle Stars to all at Atlas by ALPA. I was going to go through and find the links again, but it obviously would be a waste of time.

There is more on record like the Atlas crews being the only US carrier to hold a sympathy strike for another air carrier in ALPA history (ref ALPA legal dept), but Polar will not believe it nor look introspectively into what they have done in the past and present to harm Atlas crews that is non-brotherly in this over decade long situation. Quick to ask for help, never there when it is asked of them, and always blaming someone else.

They have been and probably always will be that extra weight we have to drag along with us as proven with changing to Teamsters. They pretty much voted as a block of 164 for ALPA. The same ALPA that told them they were wrong on all their scab issues. Probably voted for ALPA only because they were willing to block the merger as they had for years.

As dumbdumb said, "It doesn't mean I'm going to hunt you down and let you know but rest assured those are the ones on my no drink list. Not that they care. I'll get the job done when the time comes but that's that. "

Funny how many take this stand and refer to themselves as not haters. Seems disingenuous, but that is nothing new.

Last edited by nitty-gritty; 10th Jul 2011 at 16:58.