PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA crew have voted to accept deal
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2011, 10:01
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Now that it is all over

Not sure this is the right thread.....

I have been offered a position with mixed fleet. Initially I was thrilled.

It offered me good pay in comparison to my present position, the T&C's are in line with aviation today and there is a defined career path for any position on this fleet as defined on the recruitment website.

I know there are rostering issues but coming from loco I'm used to those!!!

Over the past few weeks I have been looking at the BA forum on www.cabincrew.com to gain info. I didn't gain much info but certainly gained insight

On there I can view the following
CabinCrew.com: Keith Williams

Not the best advertisment on how BA, as a cabin crew community, have apparently "moved on". The OP "flymetryme", clearly existing crew and pro bassa, starts a "bun fight" in the CEO's name. Many posts later another crew member "cadela" states "this is why we will never move on".

CC still snipe at Pilots and vice versa.......yet BA have moved on?

And last night a long running (relatively) thread re an alledged Bassa apology on the B&H of a fellow crew member was locked and deleted. It was very intresting.

It appears to have been locked not because it was deemed sensitive on thread topic as lock down would have happened a lot earlier.

It happened because an apparently loyal BA customer felt he/she experienced the same behaviour from a BA CC member.

I'm going to turn the position down. Where I am now we don't treat our customers in this way, the Pilots and CC are one team wherever we are, and there are no inter fleet issues or indeed any issues of note between the CC.