PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 9th Jul 2011, 17:42
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are totally wrong , I am not taking criticism against the company personally and if you were reading all my posts you would see that I am very critical about the company when I feel it is necessary ( look at the Kandahar post ) and also when it comes to training , safety issues and rostering for example...
But it is true , I am not talking with ALL the pilots here but the group I know are flying more than the numbers you were giving so I just wanted to balance your numbers which even if they are correct are not reflecting the numbers for all the pilots as far as I can see.
We all know that the rostering is not the best and that's perhaps where the difference comes from BUT for sure it is not correct to say that all F/Os are flying 60 hours per month even if it is your situation , that's all I am saying , nothing more.
And there there is even a post from Flat Cap who seems to be happy with his situation even if he is also flying around 60 hours a month.