PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF to EK on LWOP
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:00
standard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think some of you need to relax. How niave do you think the QF guys are.

No sh*t it's not Qantas, thanks Captain obvious!, Have you worked for Qantas and know what it is like?

I don't think that there would be 1 guy or girl that thought or think they would get a command in 3 years.

2. Get used to covering your arse, everyone looks after number 1, there is no collective will here.
So you are used to being screwed?

I am sure that you won't be told "this is how we do it a Qantas", And if that is you biggest worry, then you have nothing to worry about. So what if you hear a few War stories about how another Airline does it, or screws their pilots. I am sure the Qf guys are just as interested of your story.

What I can promise you, as I know a lot of the guys who are interested is that you will have a great time with anyone of them, and will find yourself definitley not drinking alone!

Also if anyone is going to win out of this it's the EK guys, more F/Os means more commands, more quickly for you guys!.

Look at the end of the day it's never a perfect situation, I would consider this to be very minor, it could be a lot worse, they could be opening a base here in Australia or elsewhere!, after all it is their train set and they will get pilots any way they can.