PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR finally pay rise !
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2011, 13:15
Spirit1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hello there.

I made the following text a little month ago. However due to bad internet connection and many other bad excuses I never posted it.

I do it now and kindly ask all new joiners to pay attention.
Wake up. Do not and I repeat do not be so stupid to thanks the little man in the white dress.
Remember that for more than THREE years that guy didn’t give us a cent! Many of us have being paying school fee out of our own pocket! The inflation has been 10-15% every year! Housing allowance is not even close to the reality. The USD is down the drain. The so-called protection rate is worth nothing. Simply because it is based on the last 3 years value of the USD.
Yes it good news. However, remember last time the pay rise turned out to be pay rice. A PAY CUT. And the overtime is still somewhere in the dessert.
I know 20% sounds good to all of you new Joyner’s. But believe me there are so much more quality to life outside this place. Sometime you just need a kick in the … to see it.

Well. Have fun down there and keep up the spirit. There is always a new day tomorrow but do not let QR take more of your life than necessary.
See you around the Globe

Regards

Spirit1
( did not have access to the new memo)