PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2011, 03:48
oicur12.again

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
“Question oicur, Does this challenge your view that there is no "aim" to globalisation.”

Interesting to watch and worthy of several comments.

Globalization provides enormous benefits to those pulling the levers – multinationals and corporatocracies now have access to labor rates unheard of only several decades ago and access to emerging markets that were once closed economies. Low wage third world labor is providing pressure to wages in developed countries and enabling reductions in production costs at home.

A globalised market place is like clover to a multinational CEO but I still assert that this is NOT the result of some overlord’s well-executed master plan. My opinion only.

On to more important things.

“The post-GFC outcomes have demonstrated just the opposite, I believe that their position has been enormously strengthened…..”

I agree with this statement . . . sort of. My comment on the previous thread was not intended to imply that I was concerned for Ferrari dealers in the Hamptons. The banksters have probably strengthened their grip on the “US monetary system”, a term Vrabel refers to in part two of the YouTube.

But they are also well aware that the “global monetary system” is rapidly changing and that the western banking system will have drastically reduced influence over the global economy in the coming decades. In fact, it could be argued that the GFC was one of several last ditch efforts by wall street to shift wealth to the asset classes before it becomes increasingly difficult.

Western power is tied directly to the greenback status quo of hegemony. Any change to this will hugely impact western central banking and indeed the western way of life, especially obviously in the US. Any person, country or mechanism that impacts on this status quo will be dealt with swiftly by western forces, politically, financially and militarily.

Venezuela, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Iran, China are just some examples of where conflict has or will become more to do with efforts to prevent the emergence of a new global economic world order and much less to do with communism. Excuse me, terrorism. A big factor at play being sovereign wealth fund oil producing nations in the middle east and Africa driving change to the way oil is traded (oil bourses) and the currency in which it is traded (eg Gold Dinar).

Confessions . . . by Perkins is a brilliant book at illustrating exactly my point. He was utilized by the western banking elite to prevent or disrupt the emergence of banking and economic systems that could provide an alternative model to the western economic model of “its our way or the highway”. Morales, Castro, Terios, Gaddafi, Hussein are a few examples of leaders who have learnt the hard way just how scared the banksters on Long Island are that the world will discover the US economy is built largely from air.

Last edited by oicur12.again; 8th Jul 2011 at 04:00.