PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2011, 23:27
breakfastburrito

Location: On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone is zero
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dutchroll, Yep, I'll concede that bringing Holdren into the argument was an unnecessary distraction, it just diverts from the main message. I will edit the post above to reflect that, but I won't remove it to preserve it for posterity.

Fascism is the melding of business & government as one, a totalitarian control mechanism over the populous. The question I would ask you why it cannot occur in the west? I am not suggesting we will wake up next week or next year in a totalitarian state, but there has been a clear trend for at least a decade towards incremental control of the population by the government. Are there more or less restrictions on you now compared to say 2000?

If you look at the history of the Germany from WWI, it was the financial debts & reparations to the allies under the Treaty of Versailles (later managed by the the BIS) that effectively destroyed the German economy in 1922-3 with the hyperinflation. This is what led to almost the entire population becoming destitute in only a few months. (Note, the industrialists made off like bandits). This effectively sowed the seeds for the ultra-nationalism & culminated in WWII.

You may think its all "conspiracy theory" jumping at shadows, but here as some facts:
  • Fiat Currency (paper & credit money) is created out of thin air (loaned into existence). The backing to this is the obligation to pay back the principle plus interest. It is the plus interest that mathematically ensures the system will end, as the it is compounding, or an exponential increase that becomes unpayable.

• Fractional Reserve Banking - Credit money is again created out of thin air by the banks, see the problem above.

• The Federal Reserve (The FED) is a PRIVATE bank. (Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976.) and issues the global reserve currency.

• There is no backing to the global reserve currency. Gold backing was removed by Nixon on Aug 15 1971. The only thing backing the USD is the "Full Faith & Credit" of the US - in essence its military might.

• The FED is part of the global banking cartel, managed by the BIS (remember those war reparations). Almost every major country is part of the cartel. Countries who's central banks were not aligned with the BIS were Iraq under Sadam Hussein, Libya (One of the first acts of the rebels was to set up a central bank) & Iran. Notice that they are all significant oil exporters with independent central bank. Interesting how they are all of military interest to the US.

Explain how the maths of this graph is going to work (source:Sultans of Swap)

In the end, as the fiat system implodes due to the exponential increase in unpayable interest, the meltdown in the economic system will prime the system for total government & business control, ie fascism.