PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2011, 12:02
Snigs
PPRuNe Knight in Shining Armour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Spandex Masher it is so easy to prevaricate on the fortunes of others and pronounce on a deal that you're not involved with. I do not comment on the T’s & C’s of other airlines, partly because I don’t know the details, and partly because I’m not interested. This is a public forum so you can have your say, but for me it is entirely invalid comment if you don’t have to suffer the consequences of the decision, hence my (ok, agreed, rather blunt) suggestion that you keep quiet. It’s a shame that we don’t make more use of the Flybe private forum for these discussions!

To everyone who this matters to, I say this is a transition from a bit player in the “toy” airline market to a serious contender in Europe, things won’t be perfect immediately (if ever) but every airline has taken lots of little steps to get where they are, going for more at this stage (in my humble opinion) is loading the gun and pointing it at your foot!

I assume that you can read.
Hopefully the rest of the intelligent people at Flybe....
What was it you said about petulant name calling?

Oh, and by the way, not that it’s relevant at all, but “PPRuNe Knight in Shining Armour” was bestowed on me but a fellow PPRuNer for a (perceived) act of gallantry back in May 2000 at the “AshBash”, you know, the year 2000 when there were people on PPRuNe who had positive things to say and were helpful!!!