PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas/Polar
Thread: Atlas/Polar
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2011, 08:29
dumbdumb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, you're proving your wholier mentality.

You're already insinuating that I am pushing for ALPA. I was only stating something that is circulating. But go ahead and assume that all pilots on the Polar side were happy with what went on.

I have no problem moving on but don't kick sand and insults in my face just because I'm on this side of the fence. Is your way of thinking to stereotype all ethnic races into one category as well? I'm not going to sit here and call you a racist. But come on. To put all of us in one basket is ridiculous!

Get over yourself Nitty. Again, we -- well most of us -- feel we're on the same side. I can't help what our union leadership did. As someone else already stated what's in the past is in the past.

I didn't and won't condone the bull that someone thought was a braniac idea to delay the flights. Personally, I and others shook our heads at this and had a good laugh with it.

I will drink your beer and you're more than welcome to mine. But as far as messing up your lawn or your pool I don't see that happening. So let me guess: Your side doesn't have ANY crewmembers that have messed up on the road? Yeah, that's what I thought. Enough said.

We could go back and forth on the flying being traded across both of the certificates but really, is it worth it? Personally, I don't care. The only thing I'm upset about is the current Captain slots only being awarded to one side. That is completely wrong but I'm sure you're going to find a way to justify it.

The only conclusion I gather from your posts is that you despise Polar pilots. Well, that's too bad as most of us are pretty genuine people just like most of the Atlas side of the house. But as we all know, every airline has it's one percenters. So keep hating. I don't and like to look at things from both perspectives.

Can I borrow a pitcher? Mine was borrowed last night from some Atlas folks. I told them to return it before they departed as they're on a three day layover and my other one is at my son's dorm room.

Last edited by dumbdumb; 7th Jul 2011 at 08:52.